Monday, September 28, 2009

Chairs

About a month ago I got a new office desk chair. Up until today it even had the tags still intact. Finding myself with some free time, I finally removed said tags and had a look… The first tag was pretty generic in describing chair features with an illustration in case you didn’t know where to find the features. Though, the second tag I have included in this post for everyone’s viewing pleasure. I personally like the picture of the chair on fire under the ‘Don’ts’ section as well as the picture of the doctor using a stethoscope on the chair in the ‘Do’s’ section. Should we be worried that information like this is necessary on a chair?



1 comment:

  1. Should be worried that you're posting this on a Tuesday morning at 10:40... shouldn't you be working?

    ReplyDelete